Mailing list

The mailing list is up and running. Below is the prettified signup form. Soon, a simpler signup form will be featured prominently on the right side of the blog page.

If you join the mailing list, you will receive a free digital copy of Tendrils to the Moon when it becomes available. Don't worry about me spamming your inbox, as I won't use the mailing list for much else besides giving away free content--and that won't happen frequently, let me tell you. If you don't want to join the mailing list, Tendrils to the Moon will be available for purchase for 99 cents on Kindle on or before July 1. Either way, it's a great value.

By the way, I will NOT sell or share your information to third parties.

   

Sign up to receive emails from Joseph Dooley Fiction.

* indicates required field
           
   

When you submit the form, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Please don't forget to confirm your subscription.

Leave a comment below and let me know what you think! I'll respond to it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment